Sunday, August 29, 2010

BP13_Flash_on_Lynda.com

After going through my first course on Flash I was curious to see what other courses Lynda.com offers on Flash.


Video based learning is completely new to me. Accustomed to learning by doing and learning from text/teacher, video was a pleasant change. Especially since the videos are just a couple minutes long.  I must mention, going over video after video can get tiring after some time - there is a definite lack of interactivity. However compared to learning all the zillion features on a Flash document through your own trial and error, videos are far better.

I was surprised to see Lynda.com also offering object oriented programming through Video tutorials - I'm interested in learning this and learning a new programming language through video will be a new one for me again.

Overall my first experience with Lynda.com was good and I'm looking to learn as much as I can. I've always been an advocate of continuous learning. If I'm able to learn successfully through video, I would not mind signing up on a monthly subscription with Lynda.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment